A 4-Week Course with Workbook + 11 mp3s, it is for all practitioners (‘beginners’, intermediate, advanced) to deepen the confidence, wellbeing and clarity that naturally increase through ongoing, life-changing Mindfulness Practices, both formal and informal. This Course will be focused upon experiential training and awareness, rather than Mindfulness and Meditation theory.
Come take your Practice into Deeper Calm, Clarity, Groundedness, Wellbeing and Empowerment
We have all experienced moments of clarity, peace, insight and happiness: but how do we ensure that we experience those moments more frequently in our daily lives? How do we ensure that we dissolve unhelpful, sabotaging, painful habits of thinking, feeling, speaking and acting? Of purposelessness, depression, overwhelm, anxiety, ‘ascension symptoms’…..especially in these exceedingly fast-changing times?
A single course, or a sporadic Practice is just not enough.
Mindfulness and Meditation are long-term practices for Wellbeing. They are vital tools for living a happy and peaceful life. And the truth is, most of us need support, accountability and guidance to keep going.
Through ongoing awareness of body, feelings, thoughts and all that is currently present in our lives (our surroundings, how we eat, how well we listen), Mindfulness and Meditation enable us to apply a new kind of agency, calm and awareness to our unhelpful habits….and gently ‘unhook’ from them. We develop the skills, insights and compassion to live in ways that are present, open, peaceful, happy, effective….by paying attention in mindful, specific ways.
In your Practice thus far, you know what it is to experience a certain level of non-identification, ease, to ‘be human’ and to observe your thoughts, bodily sensations and emotions for what they are: information only, and passing through like leaves on a river, clouds in the sky, or traffic on the road. This has enabled you to cultivate a certain awareness of them, rather than ‘being them’.
In Level 2, you will powerfully and gently build from knowledge and experience already attained, then you learn even more about the mind-emotions-body-mindfulness connection and how to deepen your experience of meditation by incorporating more ‘trouble-shooting’ meditations, longer meditations, as well as mindful movements. There will be teaching on the science of positivity and wellbeing:
WEEK ONE: The Power of Moment-to-Moment Mindfulness
- Introduction and how we will be journeying together
- Where YOU are at. Your Intention for the Course
- Revisiting what Mindfulness is and its benefits.
- The mind / beliefs as the root of our pain, anxiety, depression, reality
- The inner critic
- Short Exercise One: the 3-minute Breathing Space Meditation
- Short Exercise Two: the 1-minute Conscious Observation Practice
- Longer Exercise Three: the Body Scan Meditation (foundation Practice)
- Longer Exercise Four: Mindful Breathing / Awareness of Breath Meditation
WEEK TWO: The power of Mindfulness for Emotional Balance
- Difficult, painful emotions and sabotaging behaviours
- What are some of our more difficult emotions?
- Exercise One: Mindfulness Exercise RAIN (Recognize + Accept + Investigation + Non-Identification)
- Exercise Two: Mindful Walking (for Movement-based awareness and re-aligning out of ‘automatic pilot’ and into the Present)
WEEK THREE: Mindfulness and the Awakened Heart
- The science of Heart Coherence (based on the research of the HeartMath Institute) and the Emotional Guidance Scale
- Generating the power of the Heart-Field
- Self-Acceptance, Compassion, Kindness, Happiness, Love
- Exercise One: Conscious Heart-Breathing for Wellbeing
- Exercise Two: Loving-Kindness Meditation
.WEEK FOUR: The Power of a Life In Balance
- Find healing from the past and move on in life with enthusiasm and love
- The importance of establishing a personal meditation practice
- Going forward
- Short Exercise One: Three Senses Meditation
- Longer Exercise Two: The Bell Meditation
- Longer Exercise Three: Guided Mountain Meditation
Throughout there will be discussion in pairs and groups to help you get the most out of the course.
Home practice is a key component and there is a simple Workbook plus 11 mp3 recordings prepared for you by Fatima to guide you through the daily mindfulness practices, covering the main content of the course, plus the ‘assignments’ for home and ‘on the-run’ practice.
In-Person AND Online Course details to be announced
To register your intention for 2018 & 2019, please email Fatima on email@example.com
About your Mindfulness Facilitator, Fatima Bacot:
Fatima Bacot is a Mentor, Speaker and Writer. She is a leading facilitator for MindfulnessWorks NZ/Australia, and in 2016 alone over 800 people the benefits of Mindfulness in numerous contexts (one-on-one, groups, corporate)
Fatima presents humanity’s far-ranging, exponentially-unfolding ‘breakdowns and breakthroughs’ in contexts that are illuminating and accessible. She teaches how to navigate change in ways that are balanced so you can thrive.
Additionally, in her private and group work, Fatima brings an incisive spotlight to all her clients, compassionately bringing to light outdated patterns. She ‘prescribes’ the techniques whereby clients and students may heal and master themselves. She shares the wisdom of the ‘Inner Tools of Transformation’ that enable them to consciously create their realities, and to bring authentic balance and prosperity to all key life areas.
Fatima teaches classes, presents workshops, teleseminars and webinars, gives presentations, and consults privately. She has taught in-person throughout Australia, the United States and Mexico, and online to thousands globally.
To view various Testimonials of her contributions to the lives of others, please CLICK HERE.