Barcelona ~ Solsona ~ Zaragoza ~ Huesca ~ Girona
~ a Mystical Adventure to unlock your Power, Passion & Purpose ~
12 Participants (only 7 places left) ~ 15 Nights
Your Guide: Fatima Bacot
If you’re at a moment in your life where you know you’re ready to become your Truest and most Powerful Self, then join Fatima Bacot, Spiritual & Personal Development Teacher, for this Soul-Awakening, Life-Changing Tour.
This deeply-experiential, sense-electrifying Tour is for you if you feel the call to dive into profound Alchemical Transformation in an exquisite, powerful, sacred and very surreal landscape. It’s for you if you know you have a bigger Purpose within and a calling to embody and share Who you Really Are.
Many legends relate to the Holy Grail. For some, it is said to represent the cup from which Jesus Christ drank at the Last Supper. For others, it is said to represent the Divine Feminine in the form of the Virgin Mary or of Mary Magdalene. It is a subject rich, rich in cultural tradition and esoteric myth, with many in different parts of the world claiming it for many different reasons.
On our Tour, we will be combining aspects of these with the esoteric aspects of the Grail as the Sacred Marriage (“heiros gamos”) between the Sacred Feminine and Masculine within…to alchemically ignite and embody the Sacred Fire within, and to revolutionize our lives and give them all the more passion, creativity, meaning and purpose.
Starting in Barcelona, we will travel throughout the Pyrenees in the northeast of Spain. It is an area rich in Grail Myths and references to the Black Madonna, herself affiliated with Isis from earlier times, and also affiliated with the Grail, the Virgin Mary, Mary Magdalene and the ‘Dark Feminine’ of deep mystery, deep wisdom and sacred sexuality/sensuality (long repressed by organized religion). We will visit areas associated with the Knights Templar and the Grail, and with places that may have served as the inspiration for the tales of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Each day begins with each participant anchoring into their intentions to synchronize to their Highest Good.
Enjoying 4-star accommodation, our journey will take us through castles, medieval cities, Gothic cathedrals, Romanesque churches, mosques, monasteries, landscapes, nature reserves and pagan sites of great mystery throughout the stunning Spanish landscape to steep ourselves in the energies of these powerful places of legend, cultural tradition, myth and centuries-long devotion.
In unexpected places you will discover hidden treasures.
Imagine ‘traveling back in time’ and waking up in an exquisite medieval castle with panoramic views of the city below, in a country so rich in fiery passion, music, art, mystery, dance, literature and deep mysticism.
The 3-Day Immersion
Finally, we will end our tour in Girona, the ‘immortal city’, for a critical 3-day Immersion combining dance, meditation, the Tarot, the Qabbala, Astrology, mandalas and more so that you can fully Embody the Sacred Fire and become the Grail.
Girona is a place long-considered an interdimensional portal and that, in centuries long past, enjoyed a flourishing culture which embraced Christian, Gnostic, Jewish and Muslim ideals, Troubadours, Basque influences and so much more. It is a land of many secrets and its multidimensional power flourishes still.
Overall this Tour will take us through important sites of great telluric and geomantic power. We will take up many threads of consciousness of past, present and future in places where we can ‘walk between the worlds’. We will allow time at the various points to absorb energy and to be activated by it. To plant seeds of intent.
In so doing, you yourself can become a Grail chalice through which the Sacred Feminine and Masculine energies of the Source may move through for you to co-create the realities of your dreams.
Those who join the Tour are ‘called’ and will form a constellation of energies specific for these times. We will have met before, in other times and places, for the Sacred Teachings and as Mystics of the Sacred and Holy Fire.
What is possible for YOU by joining the Tour?
- Stepping into the alchemical magic of an ancient land and exhilarating culture, with its beautiful language, exquisite food, breathtaking sites, passionate people and surreal landscapes
- Igniting your inner fire and nurturing the conditions for transformation and creativity in yourself, and in all areas of your life…in some of the most impacting locations on the earth
- Empowerment, healing, renewal, awakening, clarity, enthusiasm, connection
- Releasing ties to the past, self-sabotage, confusion, karma…bringing Self-realization, Passion, Power and Joy to live more fully as your wisest, most free and loving Multidimensional Self
- Powerfully participating in the Global Shift in Consciousness and bringing more Light and Love to the planet and humanity
- Receiving new tools of transformation, and reclaiming dormant gifts, talents, perceptions, abilities and life force energy
- Taking steps into your future as a much more empowered, on-purpose, Soul-centred individual, with the ability to encounter life more deeply and to share your gifts generously
- Developing your new plan for the next phase of your life
- Becoming more open to magic, synchronicity, creativity and intuition whilst in the passionate embrace of a scintillating culture, country and its people.
Abbreviated Itinerary Highlights (full Itinerary HERE)
We will travel to the following 6 key cities and to villages and towns in-between in an alchemical journey of ceremony, play, healing, initiation, meditation and joy.
April 15 – 17 – Barcelona. Settling into the hotel, introductions and orientation, welcome Dinner. Visiting Antoni Gaudi’s works (the Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, La Pedrera), the world famous La Rambla, the Plaza España, along with the Church of Santa Anna, which houses a Black Madonna. 2 nights.
April 17 – 19 – Montserrat, staying in a Benedictine Monastery high up in the mountains. A key sacred site near Barcelona with spectacular views and leylines. 12thC Black Madonna, “La Moreneta”, the ‘Queen’ and Patron Saint of the state of Catalonia, in the Basilica…and revered throughout NE Spain where we are traveling. A pilgrimage to the Santa Cova (Holy Grotto) and short excursion on the Camino Catalan. The Chapel of St Michael (perhaps once a Temple of Venus). 2 nights.
April 19 – 21 – Solsona for 2 Black Madonna sites. The Mother of God of the Mountain Pass to see the Black Madonna in the town of Sant Llorenc de Morunys, a village near Solsona, and the site of a Marian apparition. Visiting Lleida, a city steeped in the influence of the Templars, where will explore the Cathedral of St. Mary of La Seu Vella. Staying in a stunning, fairytale 9thC castle with breathtaking, panoramic views. 2 nights.
April 21 – 23 – Zaragoza for the Black Madonna in the exquisite Bascilica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar, with its Goya paintings and the site of a Marian apparition. A visit to the Moorish La Aljaferia medieval palace where it is said the Holy Grail was hidden in the 14th C. Also the Monasterio de Piedra (Stone Monastery) with its stunning park, waterfalls, caves, trails and mountain range. 2 nights.
April 23 – 26 – Huesca where the Grail first came from Rome with St Laurence in the 3rd C. We visit the Cathedral of Huesca where the Holy Grail was hidden in the 6thC, and the Monasterio de San Pedro de Viejo where the Grail was hidden in the 8thC. The Sanctuary of Torreciudad for a Marian shrine. The spectacular Sierra y Cañones de Guara nature reserve. San Juan de la Peña in Jaca (associated with the Knights Templar) and the Abbey of San Pedro de Siresa, both connected with the Grail. 3 nights.
April 26 – 30 – Girona known for its outstanding pre-Roman and medieval architecture and its powerful leylines. Here we may visit the walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell), the Call (the well-preserved Jewish quarter), the Arab baths and the landscaped gardens of the Passeig Arqueològic, a walkway following the Old Quarter’s medieval walls. Also, the Torre Magdala (Magdalene Tower) where it is believed there was an appearance of our Lady of the Cup (thought to be Mary Magdalene). It is said that the Torre links to the Magdalene Tower in Rennes-le-Château, France, and creates a magnetic interdimensional portal that connects to Egypt and thus into other legends of the Holy Grail, the descendants of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, the Merovingians and the Templars.
3-Day Immersion: Then, in deeply mystical Girona, with its powerful past of pagan, Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Basque and Troubadour influences and where so many cults and religions have flourished, we will experience the key 3-day Immersion that will combine dance, meditation, the Tarot, the Qabbala, Astrology, mandalas and more so that you can fully Embody the Sacred Fire and become the Grail. 4 nights.
April 30 – Depart Girona. (There are buses and trains that go directly to Barcelona Airport in just 90-mins, for example, depending upon your plans.)
Keep in Mind: the above, and the schedule of accompanying teachings and processes, is an outline only. Sometimes sites are unavailable (which cannot be foreseen at the time of planning), or weather, bad roads and other obstacles may arise which mean spontaneous changes must be made to the itinerary as part of our transformational Journey.
Please keep your heart and mind wide open in a spirit of deep magic, adventure, initiation and flexibility with respect to the experiences life will bring us and should change be necessary. We are looking to co-create sacred space in all locations, and to deepen awareness and empowerment, both personally and as a group.
Level of Difficulty: Walking, basic hiking in mostly flat areas. For your overall enjoyment, it is recommended to start a regular walking practice.
About your Guide
Fatima Bacot is the founder of Diamond Consciousness and is a Personal and Spiritual Development Teacher. She has been a researcher and practitioner of the world’s Mystical Teachings since the age of 18, covering the inter-related disciplines of the esoteric, the occult, philosophy, psychology and comparative religion.
Fatima has been serving as a bridge to embodied Higher Consciousness for the last 25 years, with her practice having included Astrology & Numerology, Mentoring, personal and corporate Mindfulness Training, working with the Councils of Light, Intuitive Energy Healing, Chakra Balancing, blogging, Holographic Repatterning, Sound Healing, Light Languages, quantum physics, the Law of Attraction and, more recently, Chakra Dancing, along with many other eclectic approaches. Her passion is in facilitating others’ freedom, awareness and transformation for the co-creation of a New Era. She has delivered seminars, web events, workshops, classes, and private consultations to thousands globally.
Now drawing upon these Mystical Teachings and reaching deep into her Spanish, Italian and French ancestral roots, she will be bringing her gifts, lifelong passions and deep alchemical practices to specific geographical sites of great geomagnetic, telluric and mystical power to cultivate extraordinary shifts in participants’ perspectives, awareness, empowerment, embodiment and Love for these long-forecasted, exhilarating times in the Global Shift in Consciousness.
$6,750 AUD (at time of writing, US$5310) includes:
- 15 days variously of teachings, intent, ceremony, deep conversation, breathtaking landscapes and sites
- all program costs, excursion and entrance fees
- historic information for sites visited
- all ground transportation for duration of the Tour
- 4-Star luxury accommodation based on Twin Share with private bathroom, wifi, vegetarian options, etc for 15 nights, including a Monastery and a Castle. (All Private Rooms now taken, with the hotel at the Monastery in Montserrat itself completely booked out over the two days we are there.) Double or queen-sized bed for couples booking is on a request basis and subject to availability and re-confirmation upon check-in.
- ceremonies, initiations & meditations at sacred sites
- the 3-Day Immersion in Girona
- All breakfasts + 6 dinners
- Fatima’s expertise in her teachings as per ‘About your Guide’ above and that she will be weaving into the Tour as scheduled and spontaneously intuited.
Please Note: there is a 7.5% (AUD$500) discount off the Fee if paid in full upfront.
The Tour also includes:
- A 20-min Recorded Session with Fatima in the weeks before our Journey begins so she can feel into your needs and how to best support you on Tour, and how you can best support yourself.
- Access to a Private Facebook Group – so we can connect pre-Tour (where you can ask Fatima questions and receive up-to-date info), during the Tour, and stay connected post-Tour.
- Pre-Tour Group Call – so you have the chance to connect with everyone, share your intentions and learn how to best prepare yourself for Transformation
- Post-Trip Group Call – to help integrate your experience and learnings once you’re back home
- Airfare to/from Spain and airport taxes
- Transport to / from airports
- Personal costs such as laundry, taxis, postage, snacks, drinks outside of meals (including water, tea, coffee), alcoholic beverages, valet service, internet service (free in our hotels) and telephone calls
- Passports (photocopy, just in case) + any Visas required
- Medical/accident/travel/baggage/personal liability insurance to mitigate the risk of unforeseen circumstances, illness, etc. It is highly recommended that you purchase insurance.
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunches & dinners (except as noted above), although food is INexpensive in most of this area of Spain
- Tips for drivers, taxis, guides, restaurant staff
- Travel from Girona to your next destination at the end of the Tour
- 100% guarantee of gluten-free, vegan, gluten or dairy free options (Although we will do our best to assist and be attentive, please do be mindful when booking and bring the supplements you may need.)
- Private excursions, recreational activities not mentioned on the Itinerary
- Any other item unspecified in the Fee or the Itinerary
We have chosen to not include all meals to allow you maximum freedom of both choice and exploration.
Questions? Get on a call with Fatima for total clarity and to workshop things. Please email email@example.com
Payment can be made via clicking the button below for Paypal or Credit Card……OR via Internet Banking for Australians. Please email if you prefer Internet Banking.
Option One (Paypal or Credit Card):
7.5% Discounted Upfront Payment TWIN SHARE $AUD:
Option Two (Paypal or Credit Card):
AUD$6750 Twin Share in Instalment Payments
Please note that payments in the suggested following amounts are due on these dates, or before, to secure your place on the Tour. Individual and flexible payment plans are also available. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
$1000 – immediate non-refundable Deposit $AUD:
PLUS (suggested Terms ~ see above re flexible Terms):
$1,438AUD – Nov 15, 2017
$1,438AUD – Dec 15, 2017
$1,438AUD – Jan 15, 2018
$1,438AUD – Feb 15, 2018
Currency Converter is HERE
Payment in full is due 60 days before the start of the Tour…by 15 Feb 2018.
After 1 Mar 2018, 60% of full fee is non-refundable.
After 15 Mar 2018, 80% of full fee is non-refundable.
After 1 Apr 2018, 100% of full fee is non-refundable.
Fees are based on the exchange rate between the Australian Dollar and the Euro as at October 2017. Should the rate fluctuate greatly before April 2018, fees may need to be adjusted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important: Please review all Terms and Conditions HERE.