Quantum Executive Coaching
...leading from the 'future position vantage point' critical to confidently innovating, staying relevant and succeeding in the midst of volatile global uncertainty...
BOOK FATIMA NOW
Being the Eye in the Storm When all Hell is Breaking Loose
~ Leading from the Future-Position Vantage Point ~
Business leaders have unique, highly complex challenges when it comes to running their organizations: fluctuating financial trends, older leadership models, long hours, demanding shareholders, pressing staff issues, information overload, relentless globalization, migrating labor markets and the ruthless need for tighter margins.
And most particularly, as technology advances exponentially in blinding real-time, the goalposts are shifting radically. Leaders must steer their companies from the ‘future position vantage point’ critical to confidently innovating, staying relevant and succeeding in the midst of volatile global uncertainty.
More than ever, as architects of the powerful, visionary, organizational foundations of their companies, executives and business leaders are challenged to:
- consistently operate from a unique ‘Future-Position’ Vantage Point within the vortex of their companies and the marketplace
- secure and maintain the ultimate competitive advantage
- transition their organisations from a potentially ‘Reactionary Model’ to a ‘Creator Model’
- operate from an authentic, personal position of pure, future-seeing capability
- transform out of old-style linear leadership into the quantum leadership now critical for success
- develop the leading-edge vision to chart the ‘Master Plan’ for the next 1-5 years
As a trainer and mentor to thousands over the last 15 years, Fatima Bacot assists her clients to powerfully stay on top of their games and lives, with renewed vision, clarity and purpose, and without burning out.
Fatima’s Sessions provide the quantum, scientifically-based strategies for leaders to learn to think, feel and behave as though the desired outcome for their companies had already happened and to pull that outcome into the present. In so doing, they are able to develop their company’s ‘Master Plan’ going forward, and simultaneously maintain adaptability if / when ‘all hell is breaking loose’.
Instead of blindly throwing more work, longer hours and more input at problems, with Fatima’s assistance leaders are better able to see the forest for the trees and the future with exceptional clarity. This only comes from being centred, present and masterful…..and knowing when and how to switch off.
6 Session Private Consulting Package
Fatima offers a 6-Session package for Leaders, Managers and Employees that enables:
- Certainty, agility and resilience in uncertain circumstances
- Exceptional, confident, on-point performance
- Increased bottom-lines
- Reduced procrastination, overwhelm, stress
- Reduced anxiety, tech-overwhelm, depression, PTSD
- Increased energy levels, better time-management and focus
- Enhanced adaptability, calm and creativity
- Increased creative adaption and leveraging of human potential
- Future-focused innovation, differentiation, scaling
- Improved Work / Life Integration.
- Improved succession-planning
- How and where are Sessions conducted?
Sessions can be in-person or online or via phone. All Sessions are recorded.
- Do I have to commit to 6 Sessions?
Starting with 6 Sessions is an excellent way to embed new perspectives and strategies and start seeing powerful results. Should more be required, this is easily done.
- How often are we in Session?
This can be discussed at the outset to determine existing commitments and availability
Contact Fatima Bacot
To inquire if the 6-Session package is for you or someone in your organization, please contact Fatima Bacot on: email@example.com
Fatima Bacot is also available to deliver seminars, workshops and speeches to address the above, modern workplace challenges. If you would like to schedule Fatima to come to your organization, please email as above.
About Fatima Bacot
In her own journey as an entrepreneur, Fatima has experienced the severe mental, emotional and physical stresses involved in running a business. Doing all things, wearing all hats, covering all bases. Sacrificing happiness. Workaholism. Not enjoying her successes because of the need and the drive to innovate, differentiate, stay relevant, keep up in the face of ever-increasing competition, led her to burnout, overwhelm, and more seriously, depression, lack of resilience and motivation. She felt like an ‘imposter’.
She is committed to helping business leaders to be their very best so that they can cope with the rate of change, the competition and have the clarity, creativity and energy to solve some of the world’s biggest problems and serve humanity in conscious, ethical, uplifting ways.
Please contact Fatima on: firstname.lastname@example.org