Executive Mindset Trainer, Female Leadership Mentor, Speaker, Catalyst & Transformational Travel
FREE Guide: How to Navigate Exponentially-Accelerating Change: 5 Critical Keys & Practices you Need to Know RIGHT NOW
Executive Mindset Trainer • Female Leadership Mentor • Speaker
At a time now of increased chaos and systems-wide instability, leaders are feeling enormous uncertainty and stress, whether within themselves or within their staff and organizations.
Fatima inhabits the global space as an illuminator of the ‘Big Picture’, as well as strategist of the “Future-Position’ mastery and mindset required as a vantage point to creatively navigate radical change, as particularly expedited by technology.
She has consulted to and trained 1000’s of individuals in private, in groups and in the workplace throughout Australia, the United States and Mexico, and online globally.
Her passion is to teach leaders and entrepreneurs (especially female ones) to consistently and confidently operate from their unique “Future-Position Vantage Point” within the vortex of themselves, their companies and the marketplace. Such a vantage point increases visionary stewardship, diversity, agency and the results necessary to competitively chart the next 1-5 years with certainty, agility and wellbeing.
Female leaders and entrepreneurs are critically faced with unique challenges as they navigate still-prevalent gender bias. Unequal pay, sexism, bullying, boys’ clubs, less access to capital, doing more at home than their partners: these are among the well-documented facts that inhibit female performance and leadership pathways, and that sees their numbers dwindling as they ascend business ladders.
Working for many years earlier in her career in finance, Fatima well knows corporate culture and the urgency now of dropping outdated, biased, reactionary models in favour of new-paradigm, diverse, collaborative, ‘smart business’ approaches to ensure robustness and relevance in the 21st Century marketplace.
Fatima brings a powerfully holistic element to her clients and all her programs to ensure harmonious integration of the personal and the professional for her clients in all areas of their lives.
She ‘prescribes’ the techniques whereby clients may transform burnout, uncertainty, indecision, self-sabotage and ‘imposter syndrome’. She shares the wisdom of the ‘Tools of Transformation’ so that clients may free themselves of limitation, fulfill their greatest potentials and make a difference.
Fatima’s primary approaches are an intersection of:
- The evidence-based research and physics of Mindset/Thought, Emotion, Imagination, Aligned Action, Body-Movement and Heart Coherence as powerful, internal building blocks of change.
- The possibilities provided by technology as the means by which businesses are leaving behind outdated organizational systems and beliefs in favour of smarter, more decentralized, team-based approaches within ethical, more networked, living systems and marketplaces
- The timeless Spiritual Teachings that are humanity’s great heritage and treasure in its eternal quest to understand consciousness, life and the universe, and the possible origins, meaning and purpose of its existence.
- Mindfulness to facilitate one’s stable “ground-zero”
- Transformational Travel to inspire participants into dynamic, new ways of thinking, living, feeling, creating, being and participating
Fatima is passionately focused upon a thriving planetary culture. Future-oriented yet highly pragmatic, she embraces progressive, conscious technology, spirituality, politics, economics, culture, science and arts that support the rights, agency and dignity of all human beings and species of the earth.
Fatima currently lives in Australia on the Gold Coast.
You may find Praise for her work HERE.